I have been having a lot of ‘those kind of days’ and lately ‘that kind of week’! I think we all go through a time when we feel like throwing in the towel and head back to bed. If you know of someone with these symptoms, this card might just be the one they need. It really gave me inspiration, so I guess I made it for myself without knowing it :).
1. Cut 1 piece of Lost Lagoon #133679 cardstock 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ and fold in half. This is your base.
2. Cut 2 pieces Very Vanilla #101650 cardstock 5 1/4″ x 4″ (inside & outside), cut 1 piece 4″ x 2 3/4″)
3. Cut 1 piece Calypso Coral #122925 cardstock 4 1/4″ x 3″
8. Stamp umbrella on scrap Calypso Coral card stock and cut out.
11. Use a Stampin Dimensional #104430 and layer umbrella
12. Add Rhinestone Basic Jewel #119246 to top of umbrella
13. Adhere banners (Lost Lagoon & Smokey Slate) then wrap Baker’s Twine Whisper White #124262 around and adhere to fox base.
14. Use a Stampin Dimensional and layer #yougotthis to banners
*Bloom with Hope and Life’s Adventure is available with Hostess or qualifying order of $150 before tax. Contact me if you are interested in hosting a catalog party.
Any card layout can be used with other stamp sets – just be creative and substitute one design for another 🙂 Happy Stamping!!!
Categories: Card Samples