I have been having a lot of ‘those kind of days’ and lately ‘that kind of week’! I think we all go through a time when we feel like throwing in the towel and head back to bed. If you know of someone with these symptoms, this card might just be the one they need. It really gave me inspiration, so I guess I made it for myself without knowing it :).
1. Cut 1 piece of Lost Lagoon #133679 cardstock 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ and fold in half. This is your base.
2. Cut 2 pieces Very Vanilla #101650 cardstock 5 1/4″ x 4″ (inside & outside), cut 1 piece 4″ x 2 3/4″)
3. Cut 1 piece Calypso Coral #122925 cardstock 4 1/4″ x 3″
4. Scraps – cut 1 banner of each Lost Lagoon and Smokey Slate #131202 card stock using the Hearts A Flutter Framelit #130159
5. Scrap – cut 1 banner Whisper White cardstock #100730 using the Banners Framelit #132173
6. Background – Stamp Bloom with Hope* #133952 (Clear) #133949 (Wood) using Lost Lagoon #133644 Refill #133650 on one 5 1/4″ x 4″
7. Stamp Life’s Adventure* (fox) #133934 (Clear) #133931 (Wood) using Early Espresso #126974 Refill #119789
8. Stamp umbrella on scrap Calypso Coral card stock and cut out.
9. Stamp @SoSocial #134192 (Clear) #134189 (Wood) #yougotthis saying using Early Espresso
10. Adhere background to base, Calypso Coral to base and Fox to Calypso using SNAIL Adhesive #104332 Refill #104331
11. Use a Stampin Dimensional #104430 and layer umbrella
12. Add Rhinestone Basic Jewel #119246 to top of umbrella
13. Adhere banners (Lost Lagoon & Smokey Slate) then wrap Baker’s Twine Whisper White #124262 around and adhere to fox base.
14. Use a Stampin Dimensional and layer #yougotthis to banners
*Bloom with Hope and Life’s Adventure is available with Hostess or qualifying order of $150 before tax. Contact me if you are interested in hosting a catalog party.
Any card layout can be used with other stamp sets – just be creative and substitute one design for another 🙂 Happy Stamping!!!
Categories: Card Samples
Very cute card, Sandy – hope it cheered you right up! I love how you give the sizes of cardstock. Do you mind if I pin it to my Pinterest board?
That is fine. I’m way behind on posting to Pinterest 😦