This card is so simple and quick to make. What better way to say I Love You than with a very simple and sweet Valentines Day card. Seriously, it only takes a few minutes to make and was a hit at Stamp Camp! Dazzle it with rhinestones or leave it simple.
(Front & Inside)
1. Cut a 11” x 4 1/4” piece of Cherry Cobbler Cardstock and fold it in half. This is your base.
2. Cut a 5” x 3 3/4” piece of Cherry Cobbler Cardstock which will be your 2nd layer for the outside.
3. Cut 2 pieces – 5 1/4” x 4” of Whisper White Cardstock. One will be the first layer of the outside and the other will be used inside.
4. Use the Confetti Heart Border Punch and center and punch the top of the 5” x 3 3/4” Cherry Cobbler and one piece of the Whisper White Cardstock.
5. Start by Stamping your saying to the inside in Cherry Cobbler ink on the Whisper White Cardstock and adhere to inside of card.
6. Adhere unstamped Whisper White Cardstock to outside of card.
7. Center the scalloped heart from the Hearts a Flutter Framelit and center the smaller heart inside on the Cherry Cobbler (5″ x 3 3/4″) and run thru the Big Shot
8. Remove the punch hearts and adhere the Cherry Cobbler Cardstock to the Whisper White Cardstock.
9. Adhere the small heart inside the stamped heart and add a Rhinestone for a little bling.
TIP: The extra punched out heart can be added to the inside card for a little more pizzazz.
Categories: Card Samples