This card was made for a special friend’s birthday. Keeth is an avid dart player and puts up with me at work! Keeth, Happy Birthday and thank you for your support and patience!
1. Cut a 11” x 4 1/4” piece of Basic Black cardstock and fold it in half. This is your base.
2. Cut a 5 1/4″ x 4″ of Whisper White – this is your inside
3. Cut a 5 1/4″ x 4″ Adventure Bound Designer Paper (TIP: If you do not have this paper you can use the Wood Stamp to make a similar image)
4. Adhere the Designer Paper to the Basic Black
4. Cut 6 circles 3″, 2 3/4″, 2″, 1 1/2″, 1″, 1/2″ using Basic Black, Real Red, Garden Green and Whisper White cardstock.(TIP: Any size circles will do as long as you can stagger the sizes)
5. Assemble all the circles using adhesive or glue.
6. Use Dimensionals and pop up the dart on front of card.
7. DART: Cut a thin strip of Silver Glitter and cut one end into a point. Punch out 2 hearts in Daffodil Delight and score down the center of each. Adhere half of one heart to the other to make the top of the dart. Adhere this to the silver glitter strip and glue to the dart board.
8. Cut out the HAPPY using the Hello You Thinlet dies on Watercolor paper (TIP: I like using a heavy type cardstock for my word thinlets to give them more stability.)
8. Glue the HAPPY saying onto the front of card.
9. Stamp your Birthday saying inside the card and adhere it to the inside.
Categories: Card Samples