The Guy Greetings stamp set is so versatile and can be used for many occasion.
This is a card from my ‘KISS – Keep It Sweet and Simple‘ collection.
The secret is in the embossing! I picked out 3 embossing folders, 3 cardstock colors + base cardstock color and threw it together. Simple & Sweet!
1. Cut 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ Early Espresso cardstock. Score at 4-1/4″ and fold in half. This is your base.
2. Cut 1 – 5 1/4″ x 4″ Crumb Cake cardstock.
3. Cut 1 – 4″ x 2″ Mossy Meadow & Hello Honey cardstock.
4. Cut 1 – 5 1/4″ x 4″ Very Vanilla for the inside of your card.
5. Cut 1 – 3″ x 3″ square and 1 – 2″ x 2″ Very Vanilla cardstock
6. Stamp the Car image on the 3″ x 3″ Very Vanilla cardstock using Early Espresso ink and Guy Greetings stamps.
7. Stamp the saying on Very Vanilla cardstock using Early Espresso ink.
8. Punch out the Car image card using a 2 1/2″ circle punch.
9. Punch out the saying using the Ticket Duo Punch.
10. Pick any 3 embossing folders you have on hand, and emboss the Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow and Hello Honey using your Big Shot.
11. Use a Stampin’ Sponge and an Early Espresso Stamp Pad, go around the edges of all the cardstock. This gives the card a unified look and antique.
1. Using adhesive, adhere the Mossy Meadow and Hello Honey cardstock on angles to the Crumb Cake cardstock.
2. Cut off edges that overhang and edge with the Early Espresso inked sponge.
3. Adhere the Crumb Cake to the card base.
4. Use dimensionals to add the circle image on the top of your card.
1. Punch a Ticket in Meadow Moss using the Ticket Duo Punch.
2. Cut this tag along the 2 center to have 2 halves of the ticket.
3. Off set Meadow Moss above the Very Vanilla ticket to give the look as if two tickets were attached. Adhere the 2nd cut ticket.
4. Use dimensionals to add the greeting to the card.
If you do not have a demonstrator and interested in purchasing Stampin’ Up products, I’d love the opportunity to share Stampin’ Up! with you. Its easy, just go to the Catalog tab and request one.
Categories: Card Samples