Love is Kindness and so is friendship. This card was sent to my friends that attend stamp camp. I hope you enjoy this card as much as they did.
1. Cut 1 – 11″ x 4 1/4″ Blushing Bride cardstock. Score at 5 1/2″ and fold in half. This is your base.
2. Cut 2 – 5 1/4″ x 4″ Very Vanilla cardstock. One is the background and the other is for the inside of card.
3. Cut 1 – 3 3/4″ x 3″ Blushing Bride cardstock.
4. Cut 1 – 3 1/2″ x 2 3/4″ Very Vanilla cardstock.
5. Using a Stampin’ Sponge and an Early Espresso Stamp Pad, go around the edges of the cardstock.
6. Use the Textured Boutique Machine or Big Shot to emboss 1 – 5 1/4″ x 4″ Very Vanilla cardstock using the Beautifully Baroque embossing folder.
TIP: The Textured Boutique Machine is the perfect, portable tool to create embossed cards, tags, embellishments and more. Use any embossing folder to add that WOW factor to your cards.
7. Adhere the embossed cardstock to the card base.
8. Stamp the Love is Kindness image using Early Espresso stamp pad.
TIP: Aqua painters could be used in the place of markers, for a more water-color effect.
9. Color the Blooms using the Blushing Bride Marker and the stems using the Old Olive Marker.
10. Use the Blender Pen to smooth out the marker colors and give them a blended/faded effect.
TIP: When switching colors, run the blender pen on a paper until that color is no longer visible. This should be repeated even after last color is used.
11. Use the Blender Pen and pick up a small amount of the Early Espresso ink and blend around the newspaper.
12. Attach the stamped image to the Blush Bride cardstock and then use dimensionals to attach this to the card base and make it stand out.
I’d love the opportunity to share Stampin’ Up with you, answer any questions and earn your business. If you do not have a demonstrator and interested in purchasing Stampin’ Up products, just go to the Catalog tab and request one. If you would like to purchase any of the products just click on the image and you will be taken to my store.
Categories: Card Samples