I hope you enjoy today’s card and video tutorial. YES! I just created a video! If you only knew how many bloopers and restarts you would realize this was a big endeavor for me. If you pay attention, you might find a few bloopers. Sit back and enjoy. All directions are shown below.
Cutting & Edging:
1.Cut a 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Blushing Bride Cardstock and fold it in half. This is your base.
2. Cut (2) 5-1/4″ x 4″ pieces of Very Vanilla Cardstock. One to adhere on the inside of your card and the other for the top of your card.
3. Cut (1) 4″ x 3″ piece of Blushing Bride Cardstock.
4. Cut (1) 3 3/4″ x 2 3/4″ piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock.
5. Use a Soft Suede Ink Pad to sponge the edges of all the Very Vanilla Cardstock cut.
1. Use a Soft Suede Marker to color the Wagon and Bird from the ‘For The Birds’ stamp set.
2. Use an Old Olive Marker to color the grass and flower leaves & stems.
3. Use a Daffodil Delight, Blushing Bride, Pumpkin Pie and Melon Mambo to color the flowers & butterfly.
4. Breathe (Huff) over the colored image then stamp onto the small 3 3/4″ x 2 3/4″ cardstock near the top (leave room for the next step!)
5. Use Pear Pizzazz Ink pad to stamp the grass from the ‘Sheltering Tree‘ stamp set.
6. Use a scratch piece of Very Vanilla and stamp your sentiment from the ‘Teeny Tiny Wishes‘ stamp set.
7. Punch the sentiment using the Large Oval Punch and edge this using the Soft Suede Ink Pad.
8. Use a scratch piece of Soft Suede cardstock and punch using the Scallop Oval punch.
9. Adhere the sentiment to the Soft Suede scallop oval.
10. Use Soft Suede Ink Pad or Marker to stamp the 2 birds from the ‘For The Birds‘ stamp set in the lower right corner.
TIP: Make sure you don’t stamp the saying from the saying. Now would be the time to also stamp any saying inside or leave blank and write your own sentiment.
1. Use the Texture Boutique or Big Shot to emboss one of the 5 1/4″ x 4″ Very Vanilla with the Beautifully Baroque Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
Assemble the card:
2. Adhere the Very Vanilla embossed cardstock to the Blushing Bride using Tombow Glue or Snail Adhesive.
3. Adhere the stamped Very Vanilla cardstock to the small Blushing Bride cardstock.
4. Use a 4″ ribbon and attach using Fast Fuse to the two pieces you just assembled.
TIP: I have a lot of scrap ribbon that I pulled from. A few good choices would be the Sahara Sand 7/8″ Lace, 1-1/4″ Burlap Ribbon or Natural 7/8″ Cotton Ribbon.
5. Adhere the saying to the ribbon using either Fast Fuse or you can use stampin dimensional to raise the saying up.
6. Place stamping dimensionals to the assembled stamped image and adhere to the base.
7. Adhere the inside card.
I’d love the opportunity to share Stampin’ Up with you, answer any questions and earn your business. If you do not have a demonstrator and interested in purchasing Stampin’ Up products, just go to the Catalog tab and request one. If you would like to purchase any of the products, click on the item and you will be taken to my store.
Categories: Card Samples