My new catalog order came in Friday! I was so excited to hear that doorbell ring that I tore open the door and there it was.. The brown box!!
Yes, Molly was right..the time had come for me to hibernate and play with all my new stamps! But which set do I use first? There was too much to choose from! I could not make up my mind, so I decided that I would make a card with 3 of my favorite stamps using 2 of the new in-colors.
These are 3 of my favorite:
Unfortunately I didn’t have time for a video tutorial (I’m still a beginner and for me that means it takes almost a whole day to film & crop) and I just wanted to play! Here are the dimensions & supplies used. Thank you for stopping by Cards By Sandy. I hope you enjoy this project!
1. Cut a 8-1/2″ x 5 1/2″ piece of Tip Top Taupe Cardstock and Score or Fold it in half at 4-1/4″
2. Cut a 5 1/4″ x 4″ piece of Mint Macaron Cardstock
3. Cut (1) 4 3/4″ x 3 1/2″, (1) 5 1/4″ x 4″ (inside of card) pieces of Whisper White Cardstock
STAMPING YOUR IMAGES
AWESOMELY ARTISTIC STAMP SET
1. Stamp flowers in Blushing Bridge ink
2. Dragonfly in Tip Top Taupe ink
3. Dots are stamped in Top Top Taupe ink. I wanted a lighter image, so I stamped off onto scratch paper then onto the cardstock.
4. Weave Strip stamped in Mint Macaron ink. I stamped off onto scratch paper then onto the cardstock.
BEST THOUGHTS STAMP SET
*This is one of the Hostess Stamps available for purchase when your order reaches $150
5. Stamp saying in Tip Top Taupe over the weave strip.
6. Edge the whisper white cardstock in Tip Top Taupe using a sponge.
7. Stamp saying of choice for the inside ( 5 1/4″ x 4″ whisper white cardstock) in Tip Top Taupe ink.
1. Cut a 5″ piece of Mint Macaron 1″ Dotted Lace Trim and tie a loose knot in the middle.
2. Adhere the stamped which cardstock to the Mint Macaron cardstock.
3. Adhere the Mint Macaron Dotted Lace trim to the Mint Macaron cardstock using fast fuse. HINT: I run a strip over the cardstock then the lace will adhere to the cardstock.
4. Adhere the Mint Macaron cardstock to the card base.
5. Adhere the inside whisper white cardstock to the card base
Select the picture to go shopping or select the Supply List to download all supplies shown below
Categories: Card Samples