I love this stamp set! I couldn’t’ resist a friendly bear looking inside the window. I think the Thankful Forest Friends, Happy Scenes Stamp sets and Hearth & Home Thinlits Dies are my favorite 2015 Holiday items. These three products can make such a variety of cards! It is well worth the investment. The best part, it’s not just for Christmas! These products can be used all year-long!
- Cut a 8 ½” x 5 ½” piece of Whisper White cardstock and fold in 1/2. This is the base for your card.
- Cut a 4 ½” x 3 ¾” piece of Old Olive cardstock.
- Cut a 5” x 3 ¾” piece of Soft Suede cardstock.
- Cut a 4” x 1” and 3 ¾” x 2 ¾” piece of Whisper White cardstock.
- Run the Soft Suede cardstock and the smaller Whisper White (4” x 1”) thru the Big Shot using the Hearth & Home Thinlit dies.
- Align and adhere the Old Olive cardstock to the top of the base.
*Dimensions are Length x Width
In order to stamp the bear and trees, make sure you are stamping within the window frame by laying down the Whisper White and the Window Frame and use a pencil to mark the 4 corners of the lower window pane. These can be erased before you adhere them together.
- Stamp the Bear using Soft Suede in the lower window pane.
- Stamp the Trees in Old Olive.
- Color the small vine using the Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive markers on the Whisper White Window Box cut from the thin lit die. Brush the colors randomly covering the entire stamp.
- Huff, or breathe onto the stamp and stamp. Repeat this step covering the window box.
- Color and stamp GIVE using the same technique above on the bottom of the card.
- Color and stamp the small vine and beside the GIVE.
- Color and stamp THANKS.
HINT: I messed up stamping the saying so I cut a piece of Whisper White 4 ¼” x 1”, edged it in Soft Suede then adhered it. Only you know that I made a mistake and covered it up :).
- Adhere the Stamped Whisper White to the Window Frame
- Align and adhere the Window Frame to the top of the Old Olive cardstock.
- Adhere the Window Box using stampin dimensional.
- Use a liquid glue or mini glue dots to attach the Snowflake to the Window Box.
HINT: Stamp a rabbit or fox on the envelope or the inside of the card to add a little more pizzazz.
Thank you for stopping by!
Supplies Used: (Click on the pictures to go shopping)
Categories: Card Samples