I am so ready for Spring!!! Sorry I’ve been away for a while, not blogging nor ceasing videos due to bronchitis, cold, sinus, you name it since December 23rd! Unfortunately, when you don’t feel good, your mojo goes away. My mojo laid around for 2 months and I haven’t had much time to enjoy the Sale-A-Bration or Occasions catalog. This week we are enjoying Spring weather, so what better way than to break out the Botanical Blooms. The Botanical Builders Framelits Dies did all the work for me. Check this card out!
- Cut a 8 1⁄2” x 5 1⁄2” piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock and fold in half. This will be the base.
- Cut a 5 1⁄4” x 4” piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This will be the inside.
- Using the Big Shot and Botanical Builders Framelits Dies cut out the following:
- Lay the large fern die on one corner of the card base. Note: The side that has the leaves with the opening in the center will be the side that faces the part of the card that will have the flowers mounted.
- Use Crushed Curry Cardstock scrap to cut the larger pop up flower.
- Use Cherry Cobbler Cardstock scrap to cut the middle size flower.
- Use Basic Black Cardstock scrap to cut the flower centers.
- Use Mossy Meadow to cut the flower leaves.
- Stamp the saying of your choice on the outside.
- Curl the inside of the Crushed Curry flowers to separate it from the outside and give it dimension. I just curl it with my fingers, but be careful so that you don’t tear it.
- Adhere one of the leaves to the base and then adhere the Crushed Curry flower.
- Adhere the second leaf to the base and then adhere the Cherry Cobbler flower.
- Adhere the centers to the flowers.
- Add a rhinestone to give it a little bling.
- You can either add a little saying to the Whisper White cardstock or I added using Wild Wasabi ink, the fern like image from the Timeless Textures.
- Adhere the Whisper White cardstock to the inside.
Hope you enjoyed this card.
Shop Here for Supplies:
Categories: Card Samples, Cards by Sandy
Leave a Reply