‘Swirly Scribbles Thinlits dies’ oh my! I’m loving this set of Thinlits and stamps. This set is great for sweet, simple and fast cards. I’m also in love with the new 2016-2018 In Colors. I used Sweet Sugarplum & Peekaboo Peach on this card.
- Cut a 8 1⁄2” x 5 1⁄2” piece of Sahara Sand Cardstock and fold in half. This will be the base.
- Cut 2 – 5 1⁄4” x 4” pieces of Whisper White Cardstock. This will be the inside and outside.
- Using the Big Shot and Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Dies cut out one of following:
- Use the Medium sized Swirl and cut out 1 each from the Sweet Sugarplum & Peekaboo Peach Cardstock.
- Use the Small sized Swirl and cut out 1 from the Pool Party Cardstock.
- If you want ‘leaves’ for the Swirls to make them look like flowers, I used the Emerald Envy Cardstock and the larger leaf thinlit included in the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits dies.
- Before I do any stamping, I figure out where I want my swirls to be placed so that I know the area of where to place my saying. Once you determine that, stamp the saying of your choice on the outside to the Whisper White cardstock.Adhere the outside stamped Whisper White cardstock to the base.
- Using a sponge, tap the sponge in the Peekaboo Peach ink and smoosh (rub) a circle in the area you want to place the Peekaboo Peach Swirl cutout.
- Adhere the Peekaboo Peach Swirl using Tombow or Fine-Tip Glue Pen. If adding leaves you would want to place those under a section that was glued. Just add a small dot to the back of the leaf and slide under the swirl.
- Repeat step 5 & 6 using the Sweet Sugarplum and Pool Party ink.
- Add a few Basic Pearls and there you have a simple but elegant card.
Thank you for stopping by. Make sure you subscribe to my blog, if you have not done so already.
To shop, click on the picture to be taken to my online store.
Categories: Card Samples