This is a simple but elegant card that has so many things you can do with it. You could change the colors or use different flower stamps. It could also be a bright and elegant birthday card for the person whom LOVES flowers.
Remember sayings, colors, cardstock and stamps can all be interchangeable.
- Cut an 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ Soft Suede cardstock and fold in half for the card base.
- Cut 2 – 5 1/4″ x 4″ Whisper White cardstock for the outer and the inner card.
- Stamp the ‘block’ from the Work Of Art stamp set using Soft Suede, Sahara Sand and Smoky Slate.
- Stamp the flower from the Butterfly Basics in Memento Black.
TIP: For a more elegant card, emboss the image in Black.
- Stamp your sentiment in Memento Black or emboss the image. I like the ‘With Sympathy’ sayings found in the Rose Wonder stamp set.
- For the inside stamp one block in the Sahara Sand bottom right corner, then stamp the top of the flower in that corner.
- Adhere the inside and outside to the card base.
Bundle and save when possible. Many times I have only bought the stamp set, then ended up buying the coordinating punches or thinlets/framelits. Buying the bundle will save you 10%.
Supplies and shopping begin here by clicking on the images. Thank you for stopping by and if you need any help, just contact me. Have a wonderful day!
Categories: Card Samples