This song still brings goosebumps when I hear it. I am proud to be an American and I want to thank all those that help us have this freedom every day.
Today’s card was designed for the Blooms and Butterflies Color Challenge. Our challenge was to honor and celebrate Independence Day by creating cards or projects featuring Real Red, Whisper White and Night of Navy.
- Cut a 11″ x 4 1/4″ piece of Night of Navy cardstock and fold in half for the card base.
- Cut 2 – 5 1/4″ x 4″ pieces of Whisper White cardstock.
- Stamp the Marquee Board in Night of Navy ink from the Marquee Messages Stamp Set.
- Stamp the Stars in Real Red ink from the Perpetual Birthday Calendar Stamp Set.
- Stamp your saying of choice in Real Red.
- Stamp the Marquee Board in White on a piece of Night of Navy and fussy cut this out.
- Adhere the stamped Whisper White cardstock to the card base.
- Use dimensional and pop up the Night of Navy Marquee Board and adhere to the front.
- Add a little bling by adding Rhinestone basics to the card.
- For the inside, I just added a few Real Red Stars for a quick and simple card.
To see more Blooms and Butterflies Color challenges click here.
Supplies and shopping begin here by clicking on the images. Thank you for stopping by and if you need any help, just contact me. Have a wonderful day!