When I was working on our color challenge, for some reason I pulled the Butterfly Basics Stamp Set. Today is my Dad’s birthday and I think the inspiration for this card came from him. Happy Birthday Dad! Miss you a lot!
- Cut a 11″ x 4 1/4″ piece of Night of Navy cardstock and fold in half for the card base.
- Cut 2 – 5 1/4″ x 4″ pieces of Whisper White cardstock.
- Stamp the saying in Real Red Ink using the Butterfly Basics Stamp Set.
- Stamp the Butterfly, Fern & Seal in Night of Navy ink using the same stamp set.
- Adhere the stamped Whisper White cardstock to the card base.
- Using a sponge, I dabbed on a little red and a little night of navy ink to give the card a little extra color to the front.
- Stamp the Fern in the lower corner of the ‘inside’ whisper white and adhere to inside of card.
Supplies and shopping begin here by clicking on the images. Bundle & Save by buying the framelits & stamp set! Thank you for stopping by and if you need any help, just contact me. Have a wonderful day!