It’s always good to challenge yourself no matter what it is you’re doing. So, it’s time to jump-start my creativity by joining in the Blooms & Butterflies color challenge using:
I used the new stamp set High Tide from the new Occasions Catalog to create this card. I really like the sayings and this stamp set is very versatile.
- Cut 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ Whisper White and fold in 1/2. This will be the card base.
- Cut 1 – 5 1/4″ x 4″ Night of Navy and adhere this to the card base.
- Cut 1 – 3 1/4″ x 3 3/4″ Whisper White.
- Stamp sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black leaving room for the lighthouse.
- Stamp the lighthouse in Night of Navy.
- Stamp the birds in Memento Tuxedo Black.
- Using the various sizes of the single grass, I ink the stamp in Cucumber Crush, then stamp on a scrap paper then onto the image to keep it from being so dark. repeat several time.
- Edge the bottom of the card using a sponge in Cucumber Crush.
- Edge the remaining card in Night of Navy.
- Adhere the image to the base of the card.
Tip: If using Whisper White as a base card, I always stamp my inside say prior to any assembly in case I mess up. Also if you use the Shimmer White cardstock it will add another element to you card by sparkling at little in the light.
I hope you enjoyed this card!
Click a picture to start shopping. Make sure you enter the current Hostess Code to be placed in a drawing. I appreciate your business and support. Have a blessed day!
Categories: Card Samples