I love walking in a store early January and see Valentines Day stuff already out. In one store we saw Easter Bunnies!!! Hello…Christmas just ended! Quit rushing my year ahead LOL. Today I am showing the ‘Sealed With Love’ bundle. I see this set being used for anniversary, love notes and not just for Valentines Day.
- Cut a 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ piece of Whisper White cardstock and fold it in half. This is your base.
- Cut 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ piece of Real Red cardstock.
- Cut 4 3/4 x 3 1/2″ piece of Whisper White cardstock.
- Stamp sentiment to outside of card base using Black ink. Ensure you leave room for the heart banner that will be diecut.
This is the part where you can get creative. I used designer series paper, real red cardstock, whisper white with stamped designs,etc. I think I ended up with around 20 ‘little envelopes’ and every card I made was different. Here is what I used on this card, but have fun and play around.
- Using the Big Shot place the Border Heart diecut where the hearts are aligned to the edge of the Whisper White base cardstock. Have patience and place it as straight as you can get it. When you assemble the card, there will be a slim border of real red underneath the hearts.
- Choose the paper of choice and cut out 2 envelopes with the diet. These will be assembled using either a mini glue dot or glue.
- On a scratch piece of paper stamp the hearts that are joined, then use the paper die cut with hearts to cut these out.
- For the 2nd card, I used DSP and use the simple paper die cut, cut out a heart and adhered it to the DSP.
- Stamp sayings as a little surprise on the ‘note cards’.
- Slip note cards inside the envelopes.
- Add a Rhinestone to the envelopes.
- Adhere the envelopes to the card base.
- Adhere the Real Red cardstock to the inside.
- Stamp a sentiment to the inside white cardbase and adhere to the real red cardstock.
*Measurements are Length x Width
Click a picture to start shopping. Make sure you enter the current Hostess Code to be placed in a drawing. I appreciate your business and support.
Categories: Card Samples