The Stamparatus will change the way you stamp, and before long, you’ll wonder how you crafted without it!
Why do YOU need one? You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
Here more product details:
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price–$49.00 USD
You will have multiple chances to reserve your copy
How to purchase (Reserve) a Stamparatus!
With the launch of this tool, Stampin Up is trying something different: testing a new reservation system. It acts like a TRUE PREORDER: Demonstrators & Customers will reserve your spot and we guarantee shipment as soon as the product arrives in our warehouse.
1st Reservation Period
November 16 – 30, 2017 Delivery Date: Approx. February. 1, 2018 (2pm MT) RESERVE NOW
2nd Reservation Period
December 5 – 30, 2017 Delivery Date: Approx. March 19, 2018 — Unlimited orders are being taken so your order will ship in the order it was received which could be anywhere from March 19 until later in that month or the next. RESERVE NOW
- Reservation quantities are while supplies last.
- You may participate in multiple reservation windows.
- 1 tool per customer per reservation window.
- In order to reserve your Stamparatus, you are required to provide your credit card information.
- Credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from our facility. When you close your order, be sure to verify that your credit card and shipping information is correct!
STAMPARATUS Reservation Questions
Q: How do I reserve my Stamparatus?
A: Normally you order Stampin’ Up! products through the online store; in this case, you will click the
RESERVE link on the Stamparatus page which will take you to the reservation page. For step-by-step
instructions, please see the How to Reserve Your Stamparatus Tutorial for Customers below.
Q: What if I do not have a Stampin’ Up! customer account?
A: To reserve a Stamparatus, you must have a customer account. To create one, click Create Account on
the online store.
Q: Why does it take so long for the Stamparatus to ship?
A: We will place an order with the manufacturer based on how many reservations are made during any
given reservation window. Shipping dates depend on how long it takes the order to arrive in our
warehouse after the tools have been manufactured.
Q: Am I billed at the time I reserve my Stamparatus?
A: No. However, a credit card is required to reserve the product.
Q: When will I be charged for the Stamparatus?
A: When inventory arrives in the warehouse, we will add your reservation to a shopping cart. We will
then send you an email notifying you that your Stamparatus order is ready. Once you finalize payment
and close your order, the system will charge your credit card.
Q: Will I be able to add other products to my Stamparatus reservation?
A: No. However, once your reservation is transferred to your shopping cart, you will then be able to add
other items to your order. Important note: Please do not delete the Stamparatus from your order. We
will not be able to add it back and you will lose your reservation.
Q: Will I be able to update my address and credit card information when I open my shopping bag to
complete my order?
Q: What if I change my mind and want to cancel my reservation?
A: You can cancel your reservation at any time.
Q: When I close my order, can I take advantage of current Stampin’ Up! promotions?
Q: Can I participate in all three reservation periods?
Q: How many stamp placement tools can I reserve per reservation window?
A: For customers, there is a limit of 1 per reservation window.
Categories: Card Samples