I remember as a young girl seeing a dandelion and couldn’t wait to blow on it and watch it fly all around me. Memories of the past…. Here’s a simple card and can be made using any color cardstock and ink. I liked the plain look on the outside and placed my sentiments inside.
- Cut a 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ piece of Whisper White cardstock. Fold in half and this is the card base.
- Cut a 5 1/4″ x 4″ piece of Merry Merlot cardstock.
- Cut a 4 3/4″ x 3 1/2″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock.
- Using the Bokeh Dots, stamp the image in Sahara Sand. TIP: This is a ‘distinktive’ stamp, therefore the ink must not be too juicy. Most recommend either using a brayer or a sponge dauber to put ink on the stamp first. Lighter colors work better and in some cases you may need to stamp off on scratch paper then onto the cardstock.
- Using the Dandelion Wishes, stamp the image in Merry Merlot.
- Stamp saying of choice inside card and assemble the card.
- Jazz up the card by adding a little sparkle with a small drop of glue and sprinkle on Dazzling Diamonds.
Check out this video on ‘distinctive’ stamps:
Categories: Card Samples