I love this stamp set because of the versatility of it and believe this is one of my favorites. I did struggle with the price of the bundle (stamp set + framelit) but it has been worth the price.
- Cut a piece of Mossy Meadow cardstock 11 x 4 1/4″ and this will be your base. Score this at 5 1/2″ & 1 1/4.
- Cut a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock 5″ x 3 3/4″ and 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Cut a piece of Crumb Cake cardstock 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Stamp dots on both Very Vanilla using the Soft Suede. Depending on how light or dark you want it, you may want to stamp off on scratch paper then on. Do this on the Outer (5 x 3 3/4) all over, Inside card (5 1/4″ x 4″) lower left corner only
- Stamp Saying of choice in lower left hand corner using Early Espresso.
- Stamp Tree stump using Soft Suede
- Stamp Tree using Early Espresso & Mossy Meadow and diecut
- Stamp leaf using Daffodil Delight / Mossy meadow and diecut
- Stamp saying on inside Very Vanilla to the far right lower corner in Early Espresso. The upper portion of the card can be used to write you personal saying or you can place the saying up high and not have anything on the bottom portion.
- Adhere the inner card to the base
- Pop up the leaf and this is where the card will anchor to stand up.
- Adhere the outer (Very Vanilla) to the crumb cake base.
- Adhere the tree by popping it up on the card.
- Adhere twine if wanted.
- *****NOTE**** pay attention before you adhere the card to the card base!!! Place adhesive to the Mossy Meadow last fold but make sure you don’t put it on the edges. You want it all around but not where it is seen since you want some color shown and where the crumb cake adheres.
Categories: Card Samples